About Andreas Fötschl
Andreas loves translating ideas into tech and is passionate about user-centered software development. He is interested in mobile apps, augmented reality, and UX methodologies and studied Computer Science (MSc. & Bakk. techn.) in Salzburg, Austria. Since 2019 he entered the medical field and is a Ph.D. Candidate of Medical Science.
Highly scalable software development, usability, and technical Product Ownership are in Andreas' comfort zone.
- Co-Development of Wikitude - World's first AR Browser, acquired by Qualcomm in 2021
Joined the team as first employee and evolved from Android Developer to Director of Solution Architecture for numerous projects with fortune500 companies
- Product Owner at Symptoma.com – Working on ML and AI in medicine since 2006
Joined the outstanding team for 2 years as Chief Product Officer to manage the relaunch of the flagship product and assist in the MDR certification process.
- Startup Mentor at Salzburg Startup Factory – Helping Startups to launch their product
Volunteer since 2021 to help startups launch their rockets.
- AI Enthusiast – Believer in Generative AI and Image analysis
Experience in OpenAI, Claude, d-id, and Midjourney prototyping since 2022.
- Full-stack with DevOps experience
Passionate fan of TypeScript, Serverless, and Infrastructure as Code (IaC);
Tools in his pocket
NodeJS, TypeScript, Android, IaC, Serverless, Java, Python, API, Webflow, Prototyping, Design Thinking, QMS